So, I'm going to QuiltCon (!!!!) and I wanted to share a few things about me. In case you needed some conversation starters. I'm not scary - I promise! (Please forgive the grainy iPhone pics!)
1. Sometimes looks can be deceiving. That's right something in that picture isn't real - ask me at QuiltCon - I just may tell you ;)
2. My favorite accessory is a great pair of unique glasses.
3.My job has allowed me to live in various parts of the US. From Connecticut (I'm so happy I dont have 3 feet of snow outside my window!), to Delaware and Jersey, to Lima Ohio, and now Toledo.
4. I worked at our college radio station and was a bit of a music snob. But now, I enjoy Justin Timberlake to Electric 6 equally. And I have a soft spot for Pitbull (mmm latin music!) and Snoop Dogg.
5. I love cereal. I could eat it morning, noon, and night if I was allowed to do so.
And for those of you who are stopping by for the first time (hi!) here are a few more things:
- I live and work in the Toledo, OH area and work as an engineer.
- I attended college at Michigan State University.
- I played water polo in high school and college. I also coached my high school team my senior year of college. (Talk about having no free time!)
- I went gluten free in 2012 (for health reasons) and it felt like the end of the world. I'm finally starting to be ok with it after discovering all of the available alternatives.
- I have a very fluffy cat, Isabelle, who most recently thought it was hilarious to steal my bobbins and run down the stairs with them. Leaving a trail of thread in her wake.